Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Motivation...I still have it somehow.




So, I've begun another regular job-type job and income is--again--part of my life. It's a good show also, which makes it even better. However it will detract a bit of focus from this project but I'm keeping with it. I'm attempting to become a better time manager. Time can be so unruly, you know.

Anyway. Here a some more exploratory sketches. Still trying to get a solid sense of where I'm headed. These are some of the few that were done with a PEN on--get this--PAPER! It's a strange thing since I don't really do that anymore. Something kind of liberating about it though. Having no UNDO button frees you to just make a choice. Every mark stays so I think these are better examples of "working" drawings...proof of me finding my way around. Especially with the interior layouts and props. This king is close...particularly the face. It's simple and expressive.

Next to come will be turnarounds of the characters so I can move on with boarding.

No comments: